Instructions to set up an e-invoicing contract
Members with a monthly paid contract have to make an E-invoice contract within three (3) days of registration in their Online bank. The due date for our invoices are always the 29th of each month (Invoices for Accident Insurance and PT service expire the 1st of each month).
Please notice that there may be differences between Online banks.
- Log in to your personal Online bank and select E-invoicing
- Select Order E-invoices
- Find Fitness24Seven Oy (or Fitness24Seven Helsinki Oy) and continue
- Fill in your social security number and continue
- Select your personal account from which the e-invoice will be charged
- Accept the contract by pressing OK